Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One LONG Day!

All is finally quiet in the apartment.  Payton and Haley are in the living room with Nate. I am truly blessed not to be doing this alone. Nate is my other half.  By the time he comes home at night from a long day at work, I am pooped. Literally.  The girls have worked me over all day.  They usually win. Of course they gang up on me. I had one goal today.  That was to clean. By the time my husband got home, I folded one load of laundry thanks to my lovely babies. After talking to my mom for a bit on the phone tonight we have come to the conclusion that Payton probably has colic.  There was just no making her happy today.  I tried everything.  As a new mom I feel so sad that there is nothing I can do for my daughter. She was fed, changed, and just woke up from a nap.  You would think she would be happy. Oh no not Payton. My little girls sure are opposites. Ha funny now that I think about it- they are opposites just like their parents. I guess thats why we are attracted to eachother :-) Another end to another day. I am so thankfull to my Heavenly Father that I was able to wake up and spend it with the loves of my life.

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother."
-- Lin Yutang

2 comments:

  1. I love you! So excited to see a blog starting! Sorry I missed you the other day! Life will be nuts for about another week, but let's skype super soon! Hang in there love!
    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I blog too! Awesome. I'm glad you are :)

    ReplyDelete